Here’s my go-to recipe for grilled chicken wings seasoned with Chicks That Smoke Spicy BBQ Rub from SuckleBusters:
- Chicken wings
- Chicks That Smoke Spicy BBQ Rub from SuckleBusters
- Jealous Devil charcoal
- Hickory chunks
1. Preheat your grill to medium/high heat, around 370°F.
2. Pat your wings dry with paper towels. Then apply a coat of yellow mustard for a binder.
3. Season the wings GENEROUSLY with Chicks That Smoke Spicy BBQ Rub. Coating all over.
4. Set up your grill for indirect cooking by placing the charcoal on one side and leaving the other side empty.
5. Add a few hickory chunks to the charcoal for a smoky flavor. Let the charcoal get going and the hickory to burn down a bit before you put the wings on.
6. Place the wings on the grill grates over the side without direct heat. Close the lid and cook for about 30 minutes.
7. After 20-25 minutes, carefully move the wings to the direct heat side of the grill. Sear them for until the skin becomes crisp with a light char.
8. Check the internal temperature of the thickest part of the wing using a meat thermometer. Cook until it reaches 185-190°F (85-88°C) for fully cooked and tender wings.
9. Remove the wings from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before serving. This allows the juices to redistribute and ensures maximum flavor.
Enjoy your delicious grilled chicken wings seasoned with Chicks That Smoke Spicy BBQ Rub! They'll be perfect for game day or any barbecue gathering.